Friday, December 24, 2010

SUESDIE BON NOEL!!!!!

WOW how crazy has this last week been!!! Cambodia is crazy cool and there we have been working with tons of ministries!!! My personal favorite was working in a safe house for victims of rape and sex trafficking!!!! THose girls were so sweet, i could work there forever and be happy!! I am starting to get culture shock. It is so wierd to see this is how other people live, and i have it so easy. God is really breaking my sense of fear though!!! I feel so empowered now that my relationship with GOd is stronger!! I am barely afraid of anything. I leave Phnom Penh tomorrow for Kampong CHam which is a predominately muslim province. After four days there we leave and go to Siem Reap for two months!! Gunna Be an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. God works in such awesome ways... I enjoy reading your blog.....you are doing some might work for God young lady <3

    ReplyDelete