Sunday, October 3, 2010

diving into GODS word

HAPUNA BEACH


          So today we went to one of the top ten beaches!! Hapuna beach it was beautiful!! THen we went to downtown kona which is so much fun. I know I am going to love this place. However i know that is all we did today so there is so much to write about so i spent my own time in Gods word and here are a few verses that stand out to me!!! I LOVE THESE!!!
                     PSALMS 37:2-4
for like the grass they will soon wither,
       like green plants they will soon die away.
 3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
       dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
 4 Delight yourself in the LORD
       and he will give you the desires of your heart

it is so amazing that God can tell us straight up .... no joke .... like we trust him and he WILL take care of us!!! IT MAY BE HARD, but just the thought that all we have to do is trust him, that is it, and we will be ok and live forever is crazy. What an amazing awe inspiring God we have!!

PSALMS 40:4-5
      Blessed is the man
       who makes the LORD his trust,
       who does not look to the proud,
       to those who turn aside to false gods. [a]
 5 Many, O LORD my God,
       are the wonders you have done.
       The things you planned for us
       no one can recount to you;
       were I to speak and tell of them,
       they would be too many to declare.
LORD JESUS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LAYING IT OUT CLEARLY FOR US!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GRACE AND GIVING US THE CHANCE TO TRUST YOU EVEN IF WE HAVE MESSED UP AND STRAYED, OH GOD, YOUR LOVE IS AMAZING AND OVERWHELMING. JUST TO KNOW THAT THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR US LORD IS SPRED SO DEEP AND THE FACT THAT YOU TRULY WILL LOOK OUT FOR US AND PROTECT US AND COUNTINOUSLY PICK US UP WHEN WE FALL IS SO GREAT! LORD THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME AND EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRUST YOU. I KNOW THAT I AM NOT WORTHY AND THAT I HAVE SINNED FATHER BUT THAT IS THE AMAZING THING ABOUT YOUR GRACE. YOU WENT THROUGH TORTURE SO THAT I CAN BE FREED OF MY SIN LORD, THE PAIN YOU WENT THROUGH IS UNIMAGINEABLE AND I LOVE YOU GOD. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR WORD TO TELL US HOW TO LIVE AND TO LET US KNOW THAT EVEN IF WE STRAY YOU WILL STILL LOVE US. LORD THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GOD. HELP ME OVER THE NEXT SIX MONTHS TO LAY ALL TRUST IN YOU AND TO LEAN ON YOU AND YOU ALONE. HELP ME BLOCK MY MIND OF ALL DISTRACTIONS AND DO NOT WHAT I WANT GOD BUT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO. I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD I KNOW I AM GOING TO BE TEMPTED TO FALL INTO THE THINGS OF THE WORLD BUT I PRAY THAT YOU KEEP ME FOCUSED ON THE GOAL GOD. LORD HELP ME AND EVERYONE STAY FOCUSED ON YOU AS WE GO THROUGH THIS LIFE IN OUR TEMPORARY SURROUNDINGS LORD KNOWING THAT SOMEDAY WE WILL BE WITH YOU FATHER. THANK YOU -------- AMEN


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the Psalms...the worship of an honest heart!! I have read the Psalms over and over and I can tell you that they take us deep into our own hearts thousand times faster than we would ever go if left to ourselves. Keep reading...
    ~Esther

    ReplyDelete